Thursday, July 09, 2009

Return to the PAWsitive


Many months, almost year, since last post. Sadly my TV show, Critter Crusades, was put on hiatus due to loss of public access studios being available, so on to new and interesting ventures...like Pawsitive Talk Radio starting soon - details to come.

Soooo much going on in the Pawsitive world - animals being rescued, major issues being fought for - like a 65 year old woman in Beverly Hills facing jail time...for feeding CATS???? Many humane groups kept the Beverly Hills City Council up until almost 2 a.m. on Tuesday night...er... morning. Check out the AnimalNews.info video where I reported on this - #63 most discussed topic in Pets and Animals on YouTube.

I have a VERY old, arthritic feral in a trap outside ready to return him to his colony. He has no teeth and is trying to be mean...but sadly can barely even move in the cage. I am harassed and my license is taken whenever I feed a small group of kitties who are mostly all TNR'd (Trap, Neuter and Return). Oh well, so sue me...uh...arrest me!

More posts to follow - but needed to catch up this week!

No comments: